Sunday 15 November 2009

A change in the weather

Welcome back to Reads Retreat.
Its a cold and wet wintery morning, still having the torrential downpours, but the good news is that the fencing around the garden managed to survive the elements last night, If you could see some of the fence panels you'd be as surprised as us!

I made a start yesterday sorting out the seed packets ! Loads more to do here, but getting there slowly. I'll be having a clear out too - some of the seed is past its recommended sow by date - and these will be replaced. I don't like to throw seed away, so if you want any, let me know! All i ask is you make a donation to cover postage - you can do that via Paypal!

Watch this space, I'll post the list as soon as possible!

That's all for now, take care all & enjoy your gardens!

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the weather has changed for you...I got up to a lovely sunny morning after terrible rains and wind...I even thought about going to the garden..and it's the thought that counts...right?!??!

Gary and Jen, and Ruby and Peter said...

Hi there,

Another sunny day - but boy was it windy!

Back to work Friday !

TTFN