The weather is improving somewhat, we now have all the ground floor windows open, and the sun is shining through. It feels quite warm to boot!
I was just "pottering" in the conservatory, and stumbled across a jam jar full of plant labels, that I inherited and stored away for posterity.
I thought it would be lovely to "re-create" some of the fine flower displays that Grandad always had in his gardens, and so to the labels - a great place to start:
- Tulip v.Lily
- Hardy Annuals
- Chrysanthemum v. Allouise / Garden Bloom
- Chrysanthemum v. Tone Gambol
- Arcadia Gold
- Hollyhock v. King Alfred
- French Marigold v. Ballet Girl
- Geranium v.Trull's Hatch ? (half a doz. of these labels)
- Orange Beauty
- Swan River Daisy
- Salvia's Pink
- Sedum Acre
- Morning Glory v. Madeleine Queen
- Pansy - Imperial Antique shades
- Aquilegia v. McKana's Giant Mixed
That's it for now.
Take care and enjoy your gardens.