Friday 13 November 2009

Rain rain rain !

Welcome back to Reads Retreat where so far - last 24hrs - we've had over an inch of rain! It's coming down in "stair rods" as my friend PC used to say. There's been no let up at all, and I'm glad at times like this that I fixed the conservatory roof!
Not that there's much I can do anyway, recovering as i am from viral pleurisy. To top that, I now have "Man Flu" too, as do all the family.
There are a couple of things that i need to get on with, like sorting out the seed storage boxes and placing orders for next year. There's also some new potatoes to plant up - yup , you read that right, and I'll do that later and explain myself.

I hope wherever you are that you are coping with this deluge, and we look forward to welcoming you back to RR in the near future.

Take care all,

TTFN.

2 comments:

Tanya. said...

Well I hope you all get well soon, don't try to get back into it too quick and make yourself ill again...hhmm new potatoes...for christmas maybe???

Gary and Jen, and Ruby and Peter said...

Hi Tanya,
You sussed the new potatoes.

Might post some pics later ?

TTFN