Tuesday 13 March 2007

Intro and Welcome

Hello & Welcome to my blog.

This has been a long time coming and there's loads to do, so please bear with me while i endeavour to catch up with myself !

Reads Retreat is in memory of my grandfather, whose retreat was his garden shed and garden, where he developed a great love for all that he grew.

I, on the other hand, am a complete amateur in the garden, but am keen to learn. I have the basic skills, as well as a shed, and a strong desire to create a kitchen garden to produce enough veg for the house, an attractive and user friendly garden, a space for all my family.

If you want to leave a comment, please do so. I would welcome your comments, as i want to grow this part of my garden too.

I intend this journal to be a reference area mainly for my veg growing, and hope to grasp uploading pictures to compliment my text. Hope you like it!

TTFN

No comments: